When creating a field layout, you have two options to delineate the fields in your MAPEO location:
Draw the field manually
- Under Field Layout, click +ADD draw your field of interest in the MAPEO viewer. Note that you can finish drawing a field by connecting the last point to the first point of the field polygon.
- Once you have drawn a field layout, you can modify the polygon , delete the polygon , or move the polygon to a different part of the field.
- Remember to save your progress once you are finished drawing the field layout
Import a shapefile
- Ensure your shapefile has all necessary files (.shp, .dbf, .prj), which should then be added to a .zip file
- Press the import button and upload your .zip file